The Chelmsford Center for the Arts has three spaces available for rental by non-profit organizations, with priority being given to our Founding Arts Organizations and non-profit arts organizations in furtherance of our mission:
- Cabaret Cafe
- Seminar Room
- Veterans Memorial Auditorium
- Contact Susan Julian Gates at 978-250-3780 or email@example.com
Non-profit Rental Rates
- For non-ticketed events each space $10/hr, 4 hour minimum, including set-up and clean-up time.
- For non-Chelmsford fundraisers, each space $25/hr, 4 hour minimum
- Management fee of $15/hr on weekends, evenings, or when management determines supervision is required
- Non-Chelmsford organizations must also pay a fee of 10% of box office
- Kitchen Use Fee $100
- Steinway Use Fee $100
- Audio/Visual/Lighting Equipment and Fees upon request
- Refundable cleaning/security deposit for catered events $250
All foods, other than baked goods, coffee, tea, soft drinks, and water, must be provided and served by a licensed caterer approved by the Chelmsford Board of Health. Wine, beer, and liquor may be served at private non-ticketed parties, but only with approval, and service must be by an approved TIP Certified bartender. The sale of alcohol of any kind or the service of alcohol of any kind at an event where a fee is charged for entry requires a One Day Liquor License issued by the Chelmsford Board of Selectmen and service by an approved TIP Certified bartender.